GENEVA, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian government delegation has said it will fly back to Geneva to resume its place in the Geneva peace talks, UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura said Thursday.
Syrian gov't coming back to Geneva on Sunday for peace talks: UN envoy
Source: Xinhua| 2017-12-07 19:46:12|Editor: liuxin
KEY WORDS: Syria
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. China Focus: China counting down to 5G commercialization
- / 02. Spotlight: U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital stirs sentiments of Islamic world
- / 03. Obesity prevention may become easier with fat cell control: study
- / 04. DNA-based compound may reduce damages of Alzheimer's disease: study
- / 05. Moscow calls "limited" U.S. visa services in Russia "regrettable"