MANILA, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) -- The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) has recommended to President Rodrigo Duterte to extend martial law in the southern Philippine Mindanao region for another year, a military official said on Thursday.
Philippine military recommends a year extension of martial rule in S. Philippines
Source: Xinhua| 2017-12-07 17:55:30|Editor: ZD
KEY WORDS: Philippines
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. China Focus: China counting down to 5G commercialization
- / 02. Spotlight: U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital stirs sentiments of Islamic world
- / 03. Obesity prevention may become easier with fat cell control: study
- / 04. DNA-based compound may reduce damages of Alzheimer's disease: study
- / 05. Moscow calls "limited" U.S. visa services in Russia "regrettable"