“一带一路”睡前故事系列视频
2018年07月20日 10:04:43  来源: 中国日报社
【字号  打印 关闭 

中国新闻奖媒体融合奖项参评作品媒体融合奖项

    《一带一路”睡前故事系列视频》第一集脚本

    艾瑞克:宝贝儿该去睡觉咯!

    Erik: Time for bed, sweetie!

    京晶:知道啦爸爸。

    Lily: OK, Baba.

    艾瑞克:老爸过段时间要出差几天,我会想你的!

    Erik: Now, Baba’s going to have to be gone for a few days this month. I’ll miss you!

    京晶:去哪儿呀?

    Lily: Why?

    艾瑞克:我要去参加一个在北京召开的“一带一路”论坛。

    Erik: I’m going to attend a forum in Beijing on the Belt and Road Initiative.

    京晶:啊?那是什么啊?

    Lily: What’s that?

    艾瑞克:好吧。

    Erik: OK.

    艾瑞克:很久很久以前,有很多条路从中国延伸出去,横穿中亚,到达欧洲。那就是丝绸之路。人们用骆驼驮着货物,走过沙漠,与其他地方的人做买卖。

    Erik: Once upon a time, there were a bunch of routes leading from China, across Central Asia to Europe. It was called the Silk Road. People would put stuff on camels and cross the deserts to trade with other people.

    京晶:就像国家之间分享东西?

    Lily: Like countries sharing?

    艾瑞克:是的。后来呢,又有很多船从中国出发,到东南亚和非洲去做生意。当然,也给中国带了东西回来,比如说,长颈鹿。

    Erik: Yes. Later, ships traveled from China through Southeast Asia to Africa to trade, and they’d bring things back to China, like giraffes.

    京晶:那北京动物园的长颈鹿是不是就是这么来的呀?

    Lily: Is that how the Beijing zoo got giraffes?

    艾瑞克:它们就不是了。因为故事发生在很久以前。

    Erik: No. That was a long time ago.

    京晶:那,这跟那个论坛又有什么关系呢?

    Lily: What’s that have to do with the forum?

    艾瑞克:几年前,中国的国家主席习近平提议,要像以前那样,开辟一条新的交易路线,但是规模要更大。这就是“一带一路”了。更多的商品可以在全世界流转,人们可以用更低的价格、更轻松地买到这些东西。大家可以更方便地四处游玩,还能帮其他国家建大楼。

    Erik: Well, a few years ago, China’s president Xi Jinping proposed making new trading routes like the old ones. But even bigger. It’s called the Belt and Road Initiative. More stuff can move around the world more easily and people can travel more easily and build things countries need.

    京晶:哇,老爸,那听起来超棒啊!

    Lily: Baba, that’s good!

    艾瑞克:这个论坛就是要告诉全世界,什么是“一带一路”,就像我跟你讲故事一样。很多国家的领导人都会去。他们会相互交谈,大家也可以知道“一带一路”未来会是什么样的。

    Erik: This forum is a chance to tell the world about the Belt and Road, like I’m telling you. A lot of countries’ leaders will be there. They’ll talk, and we’ll learn more about its future.

    京晶:他们是要讨论怎么样用骆驼背东西嘛?

    Lily: About how the countries will use camels to carry stuff?

    艾瑞克:不是的。他们会建新的东西,比如说高速公路、铁路,还有飞机场,甚至是管道和网络。

    Erik: No. They’re building new things like highways and railways, and airports, and even pipes and internet cables.

    京晶:那就是讨论怎么把东西搬来搬去的咯?

    Lily: So, it’s just about moving stuff around?

    艾瑞克:这只是其中一部分。还有更多其他东西呢。

    Erik: That’s a big part of it. But it’s more than that.

    京晶:还有什么呀?

    Lily: What else?

    艾瑞克:剩下的我明天再告诉你。你现在该睡觉了哟,老爸爱你。

    Erik: I’ll tell you tomorrow sweetie. It’s time for you to go to sleep. Love you!

    京晶:晚安!

    Lily: Good night!

    艾瑞克:做个好梦!

    Erik: Good night!

    中国新闻奖媒体融合奖项参评作品

    媒体融合奖项

    《一带一路”睡前故事系列视频》第二集脚本

    上集回顾

    Previously

    艾瑞克:中国的国家主席习近平提议开辟一条新的交易路线,这就是“一带一路”了。更多的商品可以在全世界流转,人们可以更方便地四处游玩,还能帮其他国家建大楼。

    Erik: A few years ago, China's president Xi Jinping proposed making new routes. It's called the Belt and Road Initiative. More stuff can move around the world more easily, and people can travel more easily and build things other countries need.

    京晶:那就是讨论怎么把东西搬来搬去的咯?

    Lily: So, it's just about moving stuff around?

    艾瑞克:我明天再告诉你,你现在该睡觉了哟。

    Erik: I'll tell you tomorrow sweetie, OK? It's time for you to go to sleep.

    京晶:好吧,爸爸。

    Lily: OK, Baba.

    正片

    艾瑞克:宝贝儿,该睡觉啦。哇,画的真棒!

    Erik: Hey, Lily. Time for bed! Oh, that’s a great picture!

    京晶:对了,昨天你说,“一带一路”不只是把东西搬来搬去。那是什么意思啊?

    Lily: You said the Belt and Road was not just about moving stuff from country to country. What do you mean?

    艾瑞克:好吧,我来告诉你。

    Erik: OK. I’ll tell you.

    京晶:嗯。

    Lily: OK.

    艾瑞克:“一带一路”啊,不仅仅是关于汽车、火车和飞机怎么运送货物。它还是关于人与合作的。

    Erik: So, it’s not just about roads, and rails and airports to move stuff. It’s also about people and cooperation.

    京晶:那是什么样的合作呢?

    Lily: What kind of cooperation?

    艾瑞克:很多种。国家之间会达成关于买东西和卖东西的协议。不同国家的人可以到其他国家去玩儿。他们甚至还会去别的国家上学。

    Erik: Lots of kinds. Countries make deals about buying and selling things. And they visit each others’ countries and even go to each other’s schools.

    京晶:就像,我是美国人,但却在中国上学一样吗?

    Lily: Like how I’m American but I go to school in Beijing?

    艾瑞克:很像。但是美国不参与“一带一路”。

    Erik: A lot like that. But the United States hasn’t joined the initiative.

    京晶:是因为离得太远了吗?

    Lily: Is that because it’s too far away?

    艾瑞克:其实啊,任何国家都可以参与其中。

    Erik: Actually, any country can join, anywhere.

    京晶:怎么参与呢?

    Lily: How?

    艾瑞克:他们要跟中国和其他国家达成协议。

    Erik: They make agreements with China and the other countries.

    京晶:但这是中国提议的,对吗?

    Lily: But it’s a Chinese initiative, right?

    艾瑞克:想法是中国提出的,但它属于全世界。

    Erik: It’s China’s idea. But it belongs to the world.

    京晶:这又是什么意思啊?

    Lily: What do you mean?

    艾瑞克:你看,你现在该睡觉了哟。我明天再告诉你,好吗?

    Erik: Look, Sweetie, it’s time for you to get to sleep. I’ll tell you tomorrow. OK?

    京晶:好吧。

    Lily: OK!

    中国新闻奖媒体融合奖项参评作品

    媒体融合奖项

    《一带一路”睡前故事系列视频》第三集脚本

    上集回顾

    Previously

    艾瑞克:国家之间会达成关于买东西和卖东西的协议,他们会去参观别的国家,

    甚至还会去别的国家上学。

    Erik: Countries make deals about buying and selling things. And they visit each other's countries and even go to each other's schools.

    京晶:就像我是美国人但却在中国上学一样吗?

    Lily: Like how I'm American and I go to school in Beijing?

    艾瑞克:很像。想法是中国提出的,但它属于全世界。

    Erik: A lot like that. It's China's idea. But it belongs to the world.

    京晶:这是什么意思啊?

    Lily: What do you mean?

    艾瑞克:你看,你现在该睡觉了哟。我明天再告诉你。

    Erik: Look, Sweetie. It's time for you to get to sleep. I'll tell you tomorrow. OK?

    京晶:好吧

    Lily: OK.

    正片

    艾瑞克:京晶,继续我们的故事好吗?

    Erik: Hey Lily, do you wanna continue our story?

    京晶:好的!

    Lily: OK.

    艾瑞克: “一带一路”是中国提出来的。但很多国家也表示赞同,而且还加入到其中,因为这样可以帮助每一个人。你能涂颜色吗?

    Erik: The Belt and Road is China's idea. But lots of countries have joined because it helps everyone. You want to color this?

    京晶:那有多少个国家呢?

    Lily: How many countries?

    艾瑞克:100多个。他们已经达成了50多项协议。

    Erik: Over 100 support it. They’ve made about 50 agreements.

    京晶:哇,好多国家啊!

    Lily: That’s a lot of countries!

    艾瑞克:是呀。大家都想推动全球化呢。

    Erik: Yes. They want to increase globalization.

    京晶:全球化?那是啥?

    Lily: Globalization … what’s that?

    艾瑞克:通过全球化,来自不同地方的人就可以合作啦。他们相互买卖东西,去对方国家做客,甚至住在那儿。

    Erik: That’s where people from different parts of the world cooperate more. They buy and sell things to each other. And they visit and even live in each other’s countries.

    京晶:就像我们住在中国?

    Lily: Like we live in China?

    艾瑞克:没错。因为全球化,你才会出生在中国。

    Erik: Exactly. Globalization is why you were born here.

    京晶:但是,为什么会有全球化呢?

    Lily: But why does globalization happen?

    艾瑞克:因为这对大家都有好处呀。合作可以让大家生活得更快乐。这也就是为什么很多国家乐意加入到“一带一路”中。所以也才更需要这次的北京论坛,让更多的人了解“一带一路”。

    Erik: It’s good for people. We can have happier lives when we cooperate. That’s why countries want to join the Belt and Road. And it’s why they’re holding a forum in Beijing so more people can understand it.

    京晶:我懂了。所以,古丝绸之路上的国家是愿意加入进来的。

    Lily: I see. So the countries on the ancient roads want to join.

    艾瑞克:对,但不只是他们哟。

    Erik: Yes, but not just them.

    京晶:还有谁呀?

    Lily: Who else?

    艾瑞克:小家伙,时间不早了。咱们明天再聊,好不好?

    Erik: OK, kiddo, it's late. I'll tell you tomorrow, OK?

    京晶:好吧老爸,我已经完成了!

    Lily: OK, Baba, I've finished.

    中国新闻奖媒体融合奖项参评作品

    媒体融合奖项

    《一带一路”睡前故事系列视频》第四集脚本

    上集回顾

    Previously

    艾瑞克:“一带一路”是中国提出来的,但很多国家也加入到其中并希望能促进全球化。

    Erik: The Belt and Road is China's idea. But lots of countries have joined and they want to increase globalization.

    京晶:全球化……那是啥?

    Lily: Globalization … what's that?

    艾瑞克:得益于全球化,来自不同地方的人就可以合作啦。

    Erik: That's where people from different parts of the world cooperate more.

    京晶:我懂了,所以古丝绸之路上的国家愿意加入进来。

    Lily: I see. So the countries on the ancient roads want to join.

    艾瑞克:对,但不只是他们哟。

    Erik: Yes, but not just them.

    京晶:还有谁呀?

    Lily: Who else?

    艾瑞克:小家伙,时间不早了。咱们明天再聊,好不好?

    Erik: OK, kiddo, it's late. I'll tell you tomorrow, OK?

    京晶:好吧老爸,我已经画完了。

    Lily: OK, Baba, I've finished.

    正片

    艾瑞克:该睡觉了,宝贝。

    Erik: Time for bed, kiddo.

    京晶:要听故事!

    Lily: Story time!

    艾瑞克:哦,对。你看,古代的陆上路线是从这儿一直到这儿的,海上路线呢就是从这儿到这儿。但是你看像英国、瑞士、新西兰、阿根廷和智利都是“一带一路”的参与国。在古时候地球这边的人甚至都不知道还有人住在地球的另一边。

    Erik: Ah, yes. So, you see, the ancient land route went from here to here. And the ancient sea route went from here to here. But you see countries like the UK, and Switzerland, and New Zealand, and Argentina and Chile are part of the new initiative. People on this side of the planet didn’t even know the other side existed back during the ancient Silk Road.

    京晶:哇!真的是全球化呀!是整个世界。

    Lily: Wow! So it really is globalization! Like, all around the world.

    艾瑞克:是的,可是有些国家离全球化越来越远了。所以 “一带一路”是个好机会可以推动全球化的发展。尤其是它有很多关于基础设施建设的项目。

    Erik: Yes. But you know, some countries are moving away from globalization. So, the Belt and Road is an opportunity to move globalization forward. Especially since a lot of it is about building infrastructure.

    京晶:你是说,就是关于车啊,飞机啊,火车啊之类的吗?

    Lily: You mean for the cars, and planes and trains and stuff?

    艾瑞克:正确。

    Erik: Yes.

    京晶:那他们从哪儿拿钱去建那些东西呀?

    Lily: But where do they get the money to build all that?

    艾瑞克:好问题!但是它有点复杂。我明天晚上再告诉你好吗?

    Erik: Good question, but a big one. And I’ll tell you tomorrow. OK?

    京晶:好吧!

    Lily: OK!

    中国新闻奖媒体融合奖项参评作品

    媒体融合奖项

    《一带一路”睡前故事系列视频》第五集脚本

    上集回顾

    Previously

    艾瑞克:“一带一路”是个好机会,可以推动全球化的发展。尤其是它有很多关于

    基础设施建设的项目

    Erik: The Belt and Road is an opportunity to move globalization forward. Especially since a lot of it is about building infrastructure.

    京晶:你是说就是关于车啊,飞机啊,火车啊之类的吗?

    Lily: You mean for the cars, and planes and trains and stuff?

    艾瑞克:正确

    Erik: Yes.

    那他们从哪儿拿钱去建那些东西呀?

    Lily: But where do they get the money to build all that?

    艾瑞克:好问题,但是它有点复杂。我明天晚上再告诉你好吗?

    Erik: That's a good question, but a big one. And I'll tell you tomorrow. OK?

    京晶:好吧

    Lily: OK!

    正片

    艾瑞克:京晶,还记得昨晚的问题吗,关于建设“一带一路”的钱是从哪里来的?

    Erik: Hey Lily! So did you remember your question last night about how they'll pay for the Belt and Road?

    京晶:快告诉我!

    Lily: Yes!

    艾瑞克:其实这就和你的储蓄罐一样

    Erik: So, it's kind of like your piggy bank.

    京晶:为什么呀?

    Lily: How?

    艾瑞克:好吧。都是谁往你的存钱罐里存钱呢?

    Erik: OK. Who puts money in your piggy bank?

    京晶:我!

    Lily:Me!

    艾瑞克:那又是谁往外拿钱呢?

    Erik: Who takes it out?

    京晶:我!

    Lily: Me!

    艾瑞克:还有别人吗

    Erik: Anybody else?

    京晶:没了吧。

    Lily: No.

    艾瑞克:就是这样,但是这个银行啊,可以让很多很多国家来存钱和取钱。

    Erik: Right. But this is a bank where a lot of countries can put in money and can take it out.

    京晶:那他们怎么才能赚更多的钱呢?

    Lily: But how do they get more money?

    艾瑞克:他们建的东西、合作的项目都可以赚钱。你看,你有一个存钱罐,“一带一路”也有一个很大很大的存钱罐。这样,大家就都可以存钱和取钱了。存进去的钱之所以会变得越来越多,是因为他们建的新项目可以帮助所有的国家去赚钱、再去分享。

    Erik: The things they build and cooperation makes more. So, you have a piggy bank. The Belt and Road Initiative has created a big bank that everyone can put in to and take out of. The money inside becomes more because they build new things that help all the countries make more money to share.

    京晶:这是个好主意哎!

    Lily: That's a good idea!

    艾瑞克:的确是。但我们必须得让所有人都了解其中的道理。所以,老爸就得去这次的论坛。

    Erik: It is. But we have to let the world know why. That's why Baba's going to this forum.

    京晶:我希望大家都能懂,就像我一样。

    Lily: I hope other people understand, like me.

    艾瑞克:我也希望如此,真的。论坛结束之后,我一定多抽时间陪你玩儿。

    Erik: So do I. I really do. We'll spend extra time together after the forum.

    京晶:耶!

    Lily: Yaaay!

    妈妈:该关灯睡觉咯!

    Lily’s Mom:Lights out you two!

    京晶:老爸,论坛结束之后你还会跟我讲“一带一路”的故事吗?

    Lily: Will you tell me stories about the Belt and Road after the forum Baba?

    艾瑞克:当然会了!

    Erik: Of course.

   上一页 1 2 3 4 下一页  

 
更多阅读:
 
(责任编辑: 张泽月 )
010020111310000000000000011100001373330121