KABUL, Nov. 25 (Xinhua) -- Bombings and conflicts have claimed 11 lives, including six civilians and injured 13 others since Monday evening in the war-torn Afghanistan, officials confirmed Tuesday.
In the latest violent bombing, a sticky bomb targeted a vehicle of national army at around 07:00 a.m. local time Tuesday in Rishkhor area of Kabul city leaving one person dead and six others injured, local media reported.
Meanwhile defense ministry spokesman Zahir Azimi in his twitter confirmed that seven personnel of the army were injured in the blast.
Four hours later, another blast rocked the diplomatic area of Wazir Akbar Khan at 10 precinct of Kabul city, but fortunately caused no loss of life or property damage, a police said, adding the bomber was arrested.
In another blast which occurred at 05:00 p.m. local time in Dasht-e-Archi district of the northern Kunduz province on Monday six persons, all civilians, were killed and five others injured, police said. "Anti-government militants placed explosive device inside the cavities of a motorbike and exploded it in the bazaar of Dasht-e- Archi district at around 05:00 p.m. local time Monday as a result six civilians were killed and five others injured," police spokesman in the province Sayed Sarwar Hussaini told reporters.
All the victims are civilians, he added.
Meanwhile, Kunduz police chief Ghulam Mustafa Mohsini in talks with reporters on Tuesday said that four Taliban insurgents including two commanders namely Qari Salim and Qari Bilal had been killed and two others injured during cleanup operations launched Monday morning.
