KUALA LUMPUR, April 30 (Xinhua) -- Malaysian Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said Wednesday that the preliminary report on the missing MH370 flight would be released Thursday.
He said the report would be similar to the one submitted to the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
The minister said he would go to Australia next week to discuss the new phase of the search for the missing aircraft, as well as the financial aspect.
"But we don't know what the cost would be until we decide where to search, what assets are going to be used and who are going to supply those assets," he said, adding that three ministerial committees had been working on the matter.
Compensation concerns MH370 families
BEIJING, April 29 (Xinhua) -- Families of the passengers aboard the missing flight MH370 can commence their compensation claims, though the searches for the plane will need longer.Full story
China to participate in new MH370 search phase
BEIJING, April 28 (Xinhua) -- China will continue communication and cooperation with Malaysia and Australia, positively support and participate in the new phase of searching for MH370.Full story
CANBERRA/BEIJING, April 28 (Xinhua) -- Search for missing flight MH370 enters a new phase to a much larger seabed area after U.S. submarine drone Bluefin-21 found no clues of interest in the focus area, while China says it will continue to provide adequate resources for the search.Full story