(Source: CNTV.cn)
Related:
Turkey has no plans for ground troops into Syria: PM
ANKARA, July 27 (Xinhua) -- Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu has said that Turkey does not have any plans to send ground troops into Syria where the military has been bombing Islamic State (IS) positions since last week, local Hurriyet Daily News reported on Monday.
But the United States and Turkey have agreed on "air cover" that will be provided for moderate Syrian rebels fighting against the IS elements there, the prime minister told a group of journalists on Sunday.Full story










