RIO DE JANEIRO, Jan. 8 (Xinhua) -- Dario Conca admitted Wednesday he is already thinking about his return match for Fluminense after two years with Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande.
The 30-year-old made his first official media appearance on Wednesday since rejoining the Rio de Janeiro club last month.
"I don't know when I will play my first match but I hope I don't have to wait too long and that I can play well from the very start," Conca said.
The Argentinian midfielder became a favorite among Fluminense fans during his first spell at Laranjeiras, a period which culminated in the club's 2010 league triumph.
He said his priority was now to repay the support of the club and its fans.
"I think I am better than in 2011 but it is difficult to compare," he said. The most important thing is to help Flu the best I can."