
Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas speaks during a press conference in the West Bank city of Ramallah on July 31, 2015, following an arson attack by Israeli settlers that killed a Palestinian toddler. Abbas said he would appeal to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague to investigate the attack. (Xinhua/Fadi Arouri)
Related:
Palestinians outraged over Jewish arson attack as Israel opens probes
RAMALLAH/JERUSALEM, July 31 (Xinhua) -- The Palestinians were outraged over a suspected Jewish arson attack on a Palestinian house near the northern West Bank city of Nablus, which killed an infant and wounded three family members.
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas told reporters earlier on Friday in Ramallah that after the attack on the house, "we are preparing a full file of the crime and other previous crimes and we will immediately send it to the International Criminal Court (ICC) and no one will stop us." Full story















