
A relative (L front) of a passenger aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 demands quicker information disclosure at a news release conference held at Metro Park Lido Hotel in Beijing, capital of China, March 10, 2014. According to the man, an instant messaging service account of his missing family member had been logged in and out several times between late March 9 and early March 10. Relatives of passengers aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 attended a news release conference held here on Monday. Some refused to leave for Malaysia right now, demanding the airlines' clear response to the incident. (Xinhua/Luo Xiaoguang)
Related:
Search for missing Malaysian jetliner continues
KUALA LUMPUR/HANOI/CANBERRA, March 9 (Xinhua) -- More aircraft and ships joined the multinational search operations for a Beijing-bound Malaysian jetliner Sunday, one day after it lost contact with air traffic control.Full story
News Analysis: Four mysteries about missing Malaysian plane
BEIJING, March 9 (Xinhua) -- More than 40 hours have passed since the missing Malaysian plane carrying 239 people, including more than 150 Chinese, lost contact with air traffic controllers.
Yet the fate of the China-bound Malaysia Airlines plane remains unknown, prompting speculations and worries. Full story
Malaysian passenger plane with 239 people aboard loses contact with air traffic control, including 160 Chinese nationals
KUALA LUMPUR, March 8 (Xinhua) -- A Malaysian passenger plane carrying 239 people, including 227 passengers and 12 crew members, has lost contact with air traffic control after leaving Malaysia's capital Kuala Lumpur, the carrier said Saturday.
Malaysia Airlines said flight MH370, a Boeing 777-200, lost touch with Subang Air Traffic Control around 02:40 a.m. local time Saturday morning (1840 GMT Friday).Full Story