DUBAI, May 6 (Xinhua) -- Malaysia has recently cancelled all its tourism roadshows in China, as the number of Chinese travelers to Malaysia has dropped by nearly a third since the missing of Malaysia Airline flight MH370, the country's tourism minister said here on Tuesday.
"All nations are with their respect and feelings with the families of the MH370. That's why we decided to suspend all Malaysia tourism road-shows in China," Malaysia's Minister of Tourism Dato Seri Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz said at the ongoing tourism fair Arabian Travel Market in Dubai.
The minister said that Chinese arrivals in Malaysia has dropped by 30 percent, as many Chinese have cancelled their holidays to his country "and there are no bookings until for the rest of the year."
He claimed that until today his government still does not know where the plane is, but they have not given up the searching in which 26 nations have offered their support.
Malaysia Airline flight MH370 disappeared on March 8 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Of the 239 people onboard, 154 were Chinese.
Earlier on Monday Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said that they would carry on with the search for the missing aircraft with assistance of the 26 countries.