BEIJING, Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- Chinese health authorities on Wednesday reassured that no proof has been found of the H7N9 virus spreading from human to human.
Most human cases of H7N9 infection have been isolated so far, said a statement from the National Health and Family Planning Commission.
The latest cases of human H7N9 infection were reported Tuesday in south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region and southeast China's Fujian Province.
During the Spring Festival holidays, expert teams dispatched by the commission have been supervising local hospitals in Beijing, Shanghai Zhejiang, Fujian and Guangdong in diagnosing and treating H7N9 patients, the statement said.
Health departments and hospitals in provinces with higher incidence of H7N9 are working hard to identify H7N9 cases as early as possible, it said.
The health authorities will strive to prevent cases of severe infection and reduce casualties, it added. To stay up to date with the latest China news, follow XHNews on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/XHNews and Xinhua News Agency on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/XinhuaNewsAgency.